This detailed guide will show you how to fix LG stylo 6 touch screen issues.
Are you having touch screen problems with your LG Stylo 6 If this is the case, don’t worry. We are here to help! The LG Stylo 6 doesn’t have an anti-glare coating that protects it from fingerprints and other imperfections.
You can easily modify the LG stylo6 touch screen.
LG stylo 6 lagging could be due to physical injury such as dropping from height, or an update in the internal settings. We have all the solutions for the touch screen problem with LG stylo 6
Let’s now explore brandsofttech without wasting time.
How to Fix LG Stylo 6 Touch Screen Problems?
LG Stylus 6 issues many, and touch screen problem is just one. I have nine solutions for the Lg stylo6 touch screen problem. Please read carefully and follow the lg stylo6 ghost touch fix to make it a reality.
1. Reboot your Phone
Unexpected technical lg stilo 6 screen glitch can often cause your touch screen to freeze. This can be fixed by restarting your phone .
Follow these steps to restart your device
- Alternately, tap and hold the volume and power buttons down for a few seconds.
- Your device will restart after that.
This concludes the discussion.
Check if your touchscreen is working properly after the phone has been rebooted.
Many problems can be solved by rebooting your phone, including cellular network issues with the lg stylo6. This is the first step to fix any problems with your lg stylo 6.
If you still have the lg stylo6 screen glitch, continue to.
2. Factory Reset Will Fix LG Stylo 6 Touch Screen Problems
This may fix the lg stylo6 touch screen sensitivity. Remember that all data, including downloaded apps , will be erased when your phone is factory reset. Just like a new phone, the factory default settings will be restored to your phone.
Before you factory reset your LG STYLo 6, ensure that you restore all essential records and applications. Two methods to factory reset your lg stylo6 drop-down menu are available. These two methods can be used to fix the problem with the touch screen calibration of your LG Stylus 6 Touch Screen.
Lg Stylo 6 Touch Screen Issues [Fixed]
Method #1 – Master Reset with Physical Hardware Buttons
A master reset is an easy and practical way to restore law and order. You can use the hardware keys for a master reset if the interfaces of the device are inactive or locked.
Follow these steps to master reset your LG Stylelo 6
- First, backup all your data.
- Turn off the phonenow.
- Next, tap and hold both the Volume Down and Power buttons simultaneously .
- Once the LG logo appears, quickly press and hold the Power button while simultaneously pressing the Volume Down key.
Method #2 – Master Reset from Settings Menu
Follow the below instructions to Master Reset LG Stylo 6 using the Settings menu.
- Open the Settings app on Android to get started.
- Next, select System Restart & Reset from this menu.
- Now, press the Factory data reset button.
- Next, hold down the Clear All button and press it.
1. Wipe System Cache Partition in Your LG Stylo 6
Clearing the cache partition of your LG Stylo 6 can fix any system problems that could have led to the touch issue.
Follow the instructions carefully to delete the system cache partition.
- Turn on your LG Stylo 6 and press the Power button.
- To turn off your device again, hold down the Power key and the Volume Up key simultaneously. Once you see the boot logo on your device, you can leave both buttons behind and wait for safe mode to take effect.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, use the Volume Down and Up keys to move up and down, and then select the Power key.
- Scroll down to locate Wipe Cache Partition and select it using the Power Key. Finally, confirm your selection with the Yes.
- Hold the Powerkey down for a few seconds, until the system returns to normal mode.
If your LG stylo 6 touch screen problems persist, keep reading.
2. Reset your Device All Default Settings
Resetting default settings may resolve lg stylo 6 unresponsive touchscreen. Sometimes, touch screen problems can be caused by changing the settings.
To see if your problem is solved, make sure you reset all settings on your LG Stylo 6.
- Open the Settings app to get started.
- Select General Management in the drop-down menu.
- To clear all settings, tap the Reset button.
- Select Reset Options now from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the passcode you have set.
- Last but not the least, click on the Reset Button.
If your LG Stylo 6 touch screen problems persist, keep reading.
3. Upgrade Your LG Stylo 6 to the Latest Software Version, If Available
This issue affects many Samsung smartphones and can be fixed by installing a new software update. Install the latest software update that is available for your device.
How can I check if my LG Stylo 6 is up to date with the latest software updates? Let’s find out!
- Go to the Settings Gear icon in your notification panel.
- Next, enter SOFTWARE in the search box and tap on it.
- If the most recent software update is available, tap on Download.
This last tip is for those still having problems with the touch screen of your LG stylo 6. We hope you find it useful.
4. Boot your LG Stylo 6 Into Safe Mode
This will resolve the problem with your LG stylo 6 touch screen. To check if the problem persists, turn off recovery mode and reset your phone. This official LG guide will show you how to enter Safe mode on your Samsung phone.
This is all there is.
If none of these solutions solve your LG Stylo 6 touchscreen issues, contact your local Samsung customer service.
These steps will fix your LG Stylo 6 touch screen problems. These issues can be caused by many things. If the problem is due to physical injury, you should first inspect the screen carefully as it could be damaged. If the problem persists, then replacing the screen is the best solution.
We will however suggest that you try the above mentioned tips to determine if your touch screen problem is due to physical damage or an internal setting. These tips will prove to be very helpful.
We are happy to assist you with any questions or provide any assistance regarding your smartphone’s repair.