Windows 11 pro has been a great success for Microsoft for free. It has received positive reviews from users and critics alike.
However, some people are not happy with the pace at which Windows 10 updates. If you want to improve your Windows 11 pro experience, then read on. helpful information and tips on how to optimize your Windows 10 experience.
1: Enable Automatic Updates
Windows has long been known for its automatic updates feature which allows the operating system to download and install updates without requiring user intervention.
This feature is especially helpful in situations where users are not available to update their computer, or when they want to avoid potential issues that may arise from installing an update manually.
Windows 10 included a new setting called “automatic update settings” which allows users to control when and how updates are downloaded and installed. There are three options: “allow all updates,” “allow recommended updates,” and “block all non-security updates.”
The default setting is “allow all updates.” Windows 11 pro offers a number of additional features which can be enabled through this setting, including the ability to automatically install security patches, keep your files up-to-date, and more.
It is important to understand how automatic update settings work in order to make the best choices for your needs.
2: Install Apps From The Store
Windows Store apps are the new way to get software on your Windows device. They’re available in the Windows Store and can be installed just like any other app.
You can find and install them just like any other app, using the Windows Store app on your PC or using the Microsoft Store on your phone or tablet.
There are a few things to keep in mind when you’re installing a Windows Store app:
- To use a Windows Store app, your device needs to be running Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) or later. Apps that don’t meet this requirement won’t show up in the store, and you won’t be able to install them.
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update includes features that allow you to personalize how apps look and feel by adjusting their size, layout, color, background image, and more. To use these features, make sure your device is running at least version 1703 of Windows 10.
- Some apps might require additional hardware that wasn’t included with earlier versions of Windows 10 or that wasn’t designed for use with a touch screen. If an app requires special hardware or if it doesn’t work properly when it’s installed or used, you can try to uninstall it and then install it again.
- If you experience problems while you’re using a Windows Store app, try restarting your device and then trying the app again. If the problem still persists, contact the app’s developer.
- To see a list of all the apps in the Windows Store, open the Windows Store app on your PC, go to the App List section, and then click All apps.
- Here are some other tips for making the most of your Windows 10 experience:
- You can use OneDrive to access files on your PC and other devices anywhere you have an internet connection. You can also use OneDrive to share files with others by sending them via email or posting them on social media.
- You can use Cortana to do things like control music playback, set a timer, find information about nearby restaurants, or start a car.
- You can use the Windows 10 Start menu to easily find and open apps, files, and websites.
- To improve your battery life, try to avoid using high-intensity apps or graphics software, turn off background updates for programs that you don’t use often, and choose power-saving features when available.
If you have any questions about how to use Windows 10 or if something isn’t working the way you expect it to, please let us know. We’re here to help.
3: Use Cortana
Cortana can help you do a lot of things, like schedule events, get traffic information, and more. You can also use her to control your devices, see what’s happening in your calendar, and more.
- To open Cortana, go to the search bar and type “Cortana.” Tap or click the “OK” icon that appears on the top right corner of the search box.
- You can also open Cortana by tapping or clicking the three lines in the bottom left corner of the screen. tap or click “Settings” from there.
Use Windows Ink
Windows Ink is a feature that allows you to input data using touch or pen on your device. For example, you can use Windows Ink to add text, drawings, and notes to documents or email messages.
4: Use Power-Saving Features
Windows 10 has a number of power-saving features that can help you save energy and save your computer’s battery life.
Some of the most common power saving features in Windows 10 include:
- Turning off animations and effects: When you’re not using an app or window, you can turn off animations and effects to conserve energy.
- Adjusting the brightness: You can adjust the brightness of your screen to make it easier to see in dim lighting or when you’re working outdoors.
- Making sure background tasks are paused: If a background task is running in the background, Windows 10 can pause it so that your computer doesn’t have to spend time processing it.
- Checking battery life regularly: Whenever possible, check your battery life regularly so that you know when it needs to be charged and when you can start conserving energy by turning off devices or unplugging them when they’re not in use.
5: Upgrade To Windows 10 Pro For Free
Windows 11 Pro is the most recent version of Microsoft’s operating system and offers a range of benefits over Windows 11 pro Home, including greater control over privacy and security. If you’re running an older version of Windows and want to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro, Microsoft offers a free upgrade offer.
Just follow these steps:
- Open the Windows Store on your desktop or laptop.
- Search for “Windows 10 Pro” or “Windows 10 S.”
- Click on the “Get” button next to the “Windows 10 Pro“ or “Windows 10 S” entry.
- Enter your product key (if you’ve already installed Windows 10), and click on the “Upgrade” button.
6: Customize Your Start Menu And Taskbar
Windows 8 and 8.1 introduced the Start screen, which replaces the traditional Start menu. You can customize both the Start menu and taskbar in Windows 10.
- To customize the Start menu, open Settings > Personalization.
- Under “Start Menu,” select “Show more options.” Under “Taskbar,” select “See all taskbars.”
- Then, under each taskbar category (Apps, Documents, Music, Pictures, Videos), you can select which icons appear on the taskbar and how many columns of icons are displayed.
- You can also add or remove icons from the taskbar by clicking or tapping them.
- To customize the Task View button (the three vertical dots at the lower-right corner of the screen), open Settings > System > Task View and under
- “Task View button,” select one of three options: None, Small icon size, or Large icon size.
7: Manage Your Tiles
Windows 11 Pro is a powerful operating system that allows you to manage your tiles. This article will provide you with tips on how to use Windows 11 Pro to manage your tiles.
To see all of your tiles, open the Start screen and click or tap the Start button (lower-left corner).
- On the Start screen, click or tap the Tile View tab.
- Under “Tile size,” select one of the following options: Large, Medium, or Small.
- Under “Tile type,” select one of the following options: Picture, Map, Location, Contact, Calendar, Social Feeds (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), or a custom tile.
- Under “Name,” type a name for your tile.
- To add a new tile to your Start screen, click or tap the + sign next to “Tile size” and select one of the following sizes: Large, Medium, or Small.
- To add a new tile to your Start screen, click or tap the + sign next to “Tile type” and select one of the following types: Picture, Map, Location, Contact, Calendar, Social Feeds (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), or a custom tile.
- To pin a tile to the Start screen, right-click or tap and hold on the tile you want to pin and then select Pin to Start.
- To unpin a tile from the Start screen, right-click or tap and hold on the tile you want to unpin and then select Unpin from Start.
- To remove a tile from your Start screen, right-click or tap and hold on the tile and then select Delete from Start.
Windows 11 Pro [FAQs]
Is there a window 11 pro?
Windows 11 pro is the contemporary working machine from Microsoft. It is designed to offer a person with a greater streamlined experience, at the same time as additionally presenting greater alternatives for customization.
This working machine is to be had in each 32 and sixty four bit versions, and may be downloaded thru the Microsoft Store or thru direct down load links.
Is Windows 11 Pro free?
Windows 11 Pro is a paid improve from Windows 10 Pro. It costs $119.ninety nine withinside the US and £109.ninety nine withinside the UK.
It isn’t always free like Windows 10 Home, that’s the maximum lower priced version of Windows and may be downloaded and established on gadgets with at the very least 8GB of storage.
Is Windows 11 Pro really well worth buying?
Windows 11 Pro is a effective working machine that has quite a few capabilities that make it really well worth buying. It has a current appearance and feel, and it is straightforward to apply.
It additionally has quite a few safety capabilities, so it’s miles best for folks who want safety from on-line threats. Overall, Windows 11 Pro is an great desire for folks who need to apply an up to date working machine.
Is Windows 11 or 10 pro better?
Windows 10 pro is the contemporary and maximum superior model of Windows. It has many capabilities that aren’t to be had in Windows 11. One gain of Windows 10 pro is that it is able to be upgraded to home windows 11 freed from charge.
Another gain is that it has greater safety capabilities than Windows 11. If you’re seeking out a greater superior model of Windows, then Windows 10 pro is the high-quality option.
Does Windows 11 Pro include Office?
Windows 11 Pro is a more recent model of Windows that consists of capabilities like an up to date working machine, safety enhancements, and new hardware support.
Office isn’t always blanketed with Windows 11 Pro, however you should purchase a subscription to Office 365 or use different software program to get right of entry to your files.
These are a few tips that will help you get the most out of your Windows 11 pro experience. If you want to learn more about Windows 11 pro, then be sure to check out our blog. There, you will find more